The Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K offers high end technology allowing you to shoot premium 4K video in any situation. The compact, lightweight design make offers the full range of professional cinema camera features in a portable and easy-to-transport package. You’ll see this camera on the sidelines of sporting events, capturing a bride on wedding day, or in front of a video blogger filming their latest episode.
The Pocket Cinema Camera features dual native ISO up to 25,600 for HDR and low light situations, with 4096 x 2160 native resolution. The camera operator has easy access to external controls for essential functions in combination with a spacious 5 inch touchscreen display—making focus, framing and toggling between settings easy.
Record images directly to standard SD card, UHS-II, or CFast cards in ProRes or RAW formats. Own the first camera to allow recording to the same external USB-C used for editing and color correction. Capture 4k images up to 60 fps, and windowed HD up to 120 fps.
- Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K
- Lens turret dust cap
- 30W power supply with locking connector and international adapters
- SD card with software and manual
- Welcome card
- DaVinci Resolve Studio with activation key
- Full size 4/3 sized sensor with native 4096 x 2160 resolution sized sensor.
- Compatible with extremely high quality Micro FourThirds lenses.
- Super wide 13 stops of dynamic range allows capture for high end feature film look.
- Up to 25600 ISO for incredible low light performance.
- Carbon fiber polycarbonate composite body which makes it lightweight, portable and durable.
- Multi function grip for quick access to recording start/stop, still photos, ISO, shutter, aperture, white balance, power and more.
- Built in SD, UHS-II and CFast card recorders.
- USB-C expansion port allows longer duration recording directly to an external SSD or flash disk.
- Standard open file formats compatible with popular NLE software such as 10-bit ProRes and 12 bit RAW.
- Features full size HDMI output for monitoring with camera status graphic overlay.
- Professional mini XLR input with 48 volts of phantom power for connecting to pro microphones.
- 3.5mm audio jack, headphone jack, and locking DC 12 volt power connection.
- Built in 5” LCD touchscreen allows accurate focus when shooting 4K.
- LCD supports on screen overlays including status, histogram, focus peaking, and transport controls.
- Records 4K images at up to 60 frames per second and windowed HD at up to 120 frames per second.
- 3D LUTs can be applied for both monitoring and recording.
- Blackmagic OS as used in URSA Mini and URSA Broadcast cameras.
- 4th generation Blackmagic color science.
- Supports remote camera control via Bluetooth.
- Includes full license for DaVinci Resolve Studio editing, color, visual effects and audio post production.
- Effective Sensor Size: 18.96mm x 10mm (Four Thirds)
- Lens Mount: Active MFT mount.
- Lens Control: Iris, focus and zoom on supported lenses.
- Dynamic Range: 13 Stops.
- Shooting Resolutions: 4096 x 2160 (4K DCI), 3840 x 2160 (Ultra HD), 1920 x 1080 (HD).
- Frame Rates:
- Maximum sensor frame rate dependent on resolution and codec selected. Project frame rates of 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94 and 60 fps supported.
- Off-speed frame rates up to 60 fps in 4K DCI, 120 fps in HD windowed.
- Screen Type: LCD capacitive touchscreen.
- Total Video Inputs: None.
- Total Video Outputs: 1 x HDMI Type A
- Analog Audio Inputs:
- 1 x mini XLR analog switchable between mic with phantom power support and line level (up to +14dBu).
- 1 x 3.5mm Stereo Input. Can also be used for Timecode input.
- Analog Audio Outputs: 1 x 3.5mm headphone jack.
- Computer Interface: USB Type-C for external drive recording, software updates and media download.
- HD Video Standards: 1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p29.97, 1080p30, 1080p50, 1080p59.94, 1080p60.
- Ultra HD Video Standards: 2160p23.98, 2160p24, 2160p25, 2160p29.97, 2160p30, 2160p50, 2160p59.94, 2160p60.
- 4K DCI Standards: 4KDCIp23.98, 4KDCIp24, 4KDCIp25, 4KDCIp29.97, 4KDCIp30, 4KDCIp50, 4KDCIp59.94, 4KDCIp60.
- Operating Systems:
- macOS 10.12 Sierra,
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra or later.
- Windows: Windows 8.1 or Windows 10.
- Power Requirements:
- Power Supply: 1 x External 12V power supply.
- External Power Input: 1 x 2-pin locking connector.
- Battery Type: Canon LP-E6.
- Battery Life: Approximately 60 minutes.
- Power: 12V-20V
- Physical (H x W x D): 3.8 x 7 x 3.4 in
- Product Warranty: 12 Month Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty.
- Some gear shown above are NOT INCLUDED and sold separately. For more information on this and other products, please contact your Sales Pro.