Looking to bring your stage or room to life with washes of colored light? Check out the Eliminator Lighting Mini Par Bar, an all-in-one lighting system that’s well suited for stage lighting, bands, DJs, nightclubs, lounges, small bars, and portable houses of worship.
The system includes four lightweight LED Pars mounted to a linear base, a metal tripod stand on which to mount the linear bar, a wireless IR remote control, and a transport bag. Each light utilizes twelve 1W LEDs (3 x red, 3 x green, 3 x blue, 3 x white). The linear bar features a single IEC power input, two 3-pin DMX connectors (In/Out), and a four-button LED menu display. This versatile system can be used with the included height-adjustable tripod stand on the floor for uplighting or mounted to a truss.
Select from four modes including Sound Active, Auto, Linking, or DMX (8-channel), or use the IR remote, which offers a variety of control options including On/Off, All On, Quick Color Change, Slow Color Change, Strobe, Color Adjustment, Chase Speed, and DMX channel selection.
At a Glance
- Light Source: 4 fixtures with 12 x 1W RGBW (3 red, 3 green, 3 blue, 3 white) LEDs each
- Great for stage lighting, bands, night clubs, and mobile entertainers
- May be used with supplied tripod, mounted on a truss, or used on the ground
- Emits less heat on performers onstage as opposed to conventional stage lighting
- 25° beam angle
- 4-button LED display menu control system
- 4 Control Modes: Sound active, DMX, Auto or Linking Primary/Secondary
- 8 DMX channels
- 3-pin DMX In/Out
IR Wireless Control
- Power On/Off button
- All On
- Quick color change
- Slow color change
- Color adjustment
- Chase speed adjustment
- DMX channel selection