Video calling, conferencing, or content capture, the C920S HD pro webcam does it all in Full HD 30fps at a price that will make you smile.
The capability to record professional HD video in full stereo means you can deliver polished, high-quality content whatever the platform. The 78-degree field of view lens with autofocus and light correction lets you frame and capture the best possible HD footage every time.
Integrated Logitech Capture allows you to start recording that content the second you plug in your new C920S. Customize recordings, adjust settings, and create vertical video, all with one user-friendly interface.
The C920S is compatible with Windows 7, 8, 10, or later and works in UCV (USB video device class) mode with most popular video-calling clients as well as Skype™, Google Hangouts, and FaceTime for Mac. And when you’re not using your webcam, you can maintain your privacy with a quick flip of the integrated lens cover.
A quick chat, a business meeting, or gaming with friends, the C920S can do it all.
Logitech C920S Includes:
- C920s with 5-foot cable
- Privacy shutter
- User documentation
Logitech C920S Specifications:
- Without clip: Height x Width x Depth: 1.14 in (29 mm) x 3.70 (94 mm) x .94 (24 mm)
- Cable Length: 5 ft (1.5 m)
- Including clip: Height x Width x Depth: 1.70 in (43.3 mm) x 3.70 in (94 mm) x 2.80 in (71 mm)
- System Requirements: Windows® 10 or later, Windows 8, Windows 7
- Works in USB Video Device Class (UVC) mode with supported video-calling clients: macOS® 10.10 or later, XBox One™, Chrome OS™, Android™ v 5.0 or above
- USB port: Internet connection 1
- Platform Compatibility: Skype™, Google Hangouts™, FaceTime for Mac
- Max Resolution: 1080p/30fps – 720p/30fps
- Focus type:: autofocus
- Built-in mic:: stereo
- Tripod-ready universal clip fits laptops, LCD or monitors
- Cable length:: 5 ft. (1.5 m)
- Warranty Information: 2-Year Limited Hardware Warranty
- Part Number: PN: 960-001257