The Midas DL32 Stage Box is an ideal solution for linking your stage talent with the front of house console, and delivering quality sound to the audience. This highly affordable digital stage box offers 32 MIDAS PRO Series mic preamps capable of remote operation, and 16 XLR returns to the stage. Make your stage/FOH connection with one Cat5e data cable, up to 100 meters or 328 feet away.
KLARK TEKNIK contributed as an industry leader in premium digital audio processing. Combined with brilliantly scaled production, they were able to ensure the DL32 has high-end performance at a cost effective price point. Sound engineers can integrate this piece into a complete M32 system by cascading two of the DL32 Stage Boxes using the KT-developed AES50 SuperMAC port—gaining the capacity for 64 mic/line inputs and 32 balanced outputs. An ULTRANET port enables direct connection to your loudspeakers or personal monitor mixers.
Midas DL32 Features
- 32 award-winning Midas PRO microphone preamplifiers with switchable 48 V phantom power
- 48 bidirectional 24-bit audio channels over Cat 5e cable at 44.1 or 48 kHz
- 16 electronically balanced low impedance line level outputs
- ULTRANET personal monitoring system connectivity for in-ear applications
- Digital audio and control connectivity for Turbosound speaker systems with ULTRANET networking capability
- Dual AES50 SuperMAC ports for cascading additional DL16 stageboxes—no merger or router required
- Automatic AES50 stage-split mode when connected between Midas M32 Series FOH and monitor consoles
- Dual ADAT outputs providing 16-channel digital output on two optical TOSLINK* connectors
- 2 AES-3 ports (AES/EBU), for directly connecting PA system controllers with digital inputs
- Remote operation via shielded CAT5e cable up to 330 ft / 100 m length
- Mute All function for quietly patching any inputs on stage
- MIDI In/Out for bidirectional communication between Midas M32 Series console and on-stage MIDI devices
- Features Neutrik etherCON* AES50 and ULTRANET network ports
- Single cable duplex interconnection for audio and sample clocks
- Ethernet physical layer audio data transmission
- Accurate phase-aligned clock distribution
- Rugged 3U rackmount chassis for durability in portable applications
- Auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
- Note: complete specifications can be found in the “Documentation” section