Standard Refund & Return Policy
At Mid Atlantic Event Group, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return some items with Mid Atlantic Event Group approval within 15 calendar days of order date. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be reported to the shipping carrier once you receive the items and you must also email Info@MidAtlanticEventGroup.com with photos and a description of the damage and missing items. Custom and special orders are non returnable for any reason.
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, the refund check will be issued after 15 business days from the date of purchase.
Please read all the conditions below. If conditions are not met, Mid Atlantic Event Group reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number you must email Info@MidAtlanticEventGroup.com
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 215-791-2776.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer’s package.
- If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- You must ship via insured service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Attn: Return Department
Mid Atlantic Event Group
225 Lincoln Highway
Fairless Hills, PA 19030
- Alternatively, you may return an item to our Returns Department at our Fairless Hills, PA store.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in their original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Mid Atlantic Event Group is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer’s equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 3 calendar days.
- Mid Atlantic Event Group is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Custom Orders
- Special Orders
- TVs, combos and monitors 24” and larger once any of the packaging has been opened.
- Computers, Software and Hardware once any of the manufacturer’s packaging has been opened.
- All consumable items (e.g., film, tapes, paper, bulbs, CD, DVDs, etc.) once unwrapped.
- Any computers built or modified by Mid Atlantic Event Group to customer’s specifications.
- Underwater equipment that has been submerged.