The Blizzard Lighting Drop-PC™ power drop box is designed to give you safe and reliable power connections anywhere you need it, quickly and easily. This stage box gives you In/Out power thru connections on either end, plus a total of (4) 20A Edison power outlets (two per side.) Drop-PC features 12ga internal wiring with fully soldered connections, and an extremely tough molded rubber outer casing. It’s great for any type of stage work, truss work, or any place you need portable, expandable power. There is also a convenient blue LED power indicator on the face of the stage box that illuminates when power is being received, so at a glance you will know there is power.
Blizzard Drop PC Features:
- Extremely tough molded rubber enclosure
- (4) 20A Edison power outlets
- Compact and convenient
- 12ga internal wiring with fully soldered connections
- Blue LED power indicator
- Insulated and resistant to shock, impact, and corrosion
- Feed thru allows multiple boxes to be linked together
Blizzard Drop PC Specifications:
- (1) 20 Amp, 2 Pole, 3 Wire, 120 VAC, powercon true1 (compatible) input connection
- (4) NEMA 5-20, 20 Amp, 2 Pole, 3 Wire, 120 VAC receptacles
- (1) 20 Amp, 2 Pole, 3 Wire, 120 VAC, powercon true1 (compatible) output connection
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 4.2″ x 3.5″ x 2.75″
- Approximate Weight: 1.5 lbs.